Pages

Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Deep thoughts

Me: hunni? If I suddenly became a lesbian, would you have a sex change operation?

Boy (does the my-girlfriend-just-went-crazy look): That's not something you should joke about. Especially not with your family background...

Me: It's a completely hypothetical question.

Boy: Still...

Me: I could totally not be a lesbian. Vaginas are icky. Except my own. I don't think mine's icky. From a medical point of view.

Boy (does the look again): a medical point of view...?

Me: well, it works. And I can appreciate that.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think vaginas are icky at all. But I am very pro-V in my sensibilities. I pondered your question and wondered if my wife asked the same how I might respond. I have no answer.

Anonymous said...

Men already are lesbians. In a manner of speaking.

Anonymous said...

In a manner of speaking. And loving it.

secret agent woman said...

Icky? No. But that's not what keeps me from being a lesbian. It's a tragic attachment to the contrasts - he's hard to my soft, big to my small, furry to my smooth. I love that.

Jocelyn said...

Baha to Jazz's comment.

It's good you keep the Mr. on his toes by tossing out random ideas that could never happen. Ask him tomorrow if he thinks it would be fun to superglue two of your hands together. Just to see how long it would take for the glue to wear off enough that you could tear the palms apart.