Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Well, would you look at that

Spring is...springing. Sort if. If you ignore the little snowflakes scattered around. And the fact that I nearly froze bits off taking this picture. Then again, my bits often claim to be freezing off in the middle of June, so they're not what you'd call reliable for gauging temperatures.

What kind of idiot flower decides to come out in this weather? I'm hoping it's got psychic abilities, and that it's out because it somehow KNOWS that winter is dead. 'Cause let's face it; winter pretty much stops being interesting once Christmas is over. Unless you're one of those crazy people who like to throw themselves off of mountains with flat sticks strapped to their legs.

Anyways...

Here's a picture of the pretty little idiot.



4 comments:

Lil said...

I hate you. It's fucking snowing here. Again.

choochoo said...

You know you love me, really

Secret Agent Woman said...

Crocus - always a hopeful sign! Today I was fillng the bird feeder and noticed I have cadytuft starting to bloom Candytuft! That's just crazy.

choochoo said...

Yup, it's really starting to look nice and warm out (even if it isn't, really)