Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

Brain spinning like a top

I have been dizzy for days and I have no idea why. Dumping a load of clean laundry in the bedroom and coming back downstairs, proved a bigger challenge than I had anticipated. First, I came careening out of the bedroom door, nearly managing to plug myself into the fuse box on the wall. I apparently don't do corners well today. Then, when I was coming down the stairs, my top half suddenly started to tip forwards and my feet had to go double-time to catch up with the rest of me.

I'm a bit like a drunk person, except I didn't get to party. It's horribly unfair. 

2 comments:

Lil said...

It is indeed unfair, and you should get yourself to a doctor if this has been going on for days. Constant dizziness isn't normal even by your standards!

Secret Agent Woman said...

I agree with Lil - get to a doctor!