Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A nerd moment

I was sitting in my comfy chair, looking at the rain, when a wonderful idea hopped into my head. It was an idea so fantastic, so exciting, so brilliant that I...I...well, I got cracking right away, is what I did.

I would make a reading list for the remainder of 2011. I am a bookworm of tremendous proportions. I found the perfect ipad app for my little task, and everything. After I had finished, I found myself thinking of my list all the time, with a silly little smile on my face and butterflies in my stomach. I asked Mister if it was okay for me to be a little bit in love with it. He thought it over for a few seconds, and we agreed that it was fine as long as I didn't bring it to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are truly strange. Truly.