Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Run, Forrest!

And then I wrote a completely brilliant blog post and accidentally deleted it, and this is my attempt at recreation. Oh well, I made the picture prettier this time, so something good came out of it.

On numerous occasions in the past, I have said that I would not run unless I was being chased by something big and hungry with long, sharp teeth. Or maybe one of my exes. Or a Jehovah's witness.

Then, not very long ago, I took up running. And I liked it, too. Today I broke 5k for the very first time. I didn't do it fast. Hell, a Jehovah's witness might have been able to catch me at that speed. The ex...not so much. With the big, hungry something, I'd just hope to run into someone that I could push in front of it as a distraction.

But anyways, I'm ridiculously proud of this:





1 comment:

Lil said...

Congratulations!