Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

Goo and sleeping beauty

I have entered the influenza phase where I can sneeze a gazillion times in a row. Normally I'm a huge fan of sneezing. It's better than chocolate and the smell of new jeans. This is because a sneeze (and yes, I know I've said this before) makes the inside of your head feel like the air outside after it rains.

Not this time, though.

I will now distract you from thoughts of snot and slime by dangling a picture of my dog in front of your faces. I call it "sleeping beauty."




4 comments:

Secret Agent Woman said...

As a chronic allergy sufferer, I can't say I'm quite as fond of sneezes.

Ian Lidster said...

Of course sneezing has also been compared with orgasm. Just saying.

Anonymous said...

Sneezing makes the inside of your head feel like the air outside after it rains? Sometimes I worry about you.

Jocelyn said...

I actually just take my brain and stick it out in the rain.

Ever so much easier than influenza, silly.