Pages

Friday, January 05, 2007

I'm a year old!

I have officially survived Christmas. I walked away from it with, among other things, money, painting supplies, earrings with tiny little diamonds in them, and an A for effort. I also survived all of my attempts of eating myself to death. Well, obviously. If I hadn’t, I would, as you all know, have been haunting that castle on the cliff that I once mentioned. I’ll try again next year and let you know how I do then. Or not, depending on the outcome.

New years were a pain in the soft, fleshy area. The Pooch is, as I’ve also mentioned before, petrified of fireworks. I tried to calm her down by putting her, and bits of our turkey, in her cage, covering it with blankets so that she couldn’t see anything. That’s how you calm down parrots, anyway (well, I suppose the bits of turkey wouldn’t really be a good idea if you’re trying to relax a parrot…). The Pooch then successfully proved that she’s not a parrot.


In further news, it’s my anniversary today. I’m a year old. The blog is, anyway. Yay me!

10 comments:

Jazz said...

A year old. *sniff...wipes away errant tear* I'm so proud of you. Didn't I tell you it grows on you? Like mold sometimes, but it definitely grows on you.

mist1 said...

You write so well for a one year old.

furiousBall said...

I agree with mist1, I'm going to go show my five year old son this and give him a complex.

choochoo said...

Jazz - so _that's_ what that greenish, fuzzy thing behind my knee is

Mist1 and Furiousball - I can give people complexes up to the age of 12. 15 if I really concentrate.

SQT said...

All this and potty trained too? You are indeed gifted. ;)

choochoo said...

sqt - amazing, isn't it?

Fabulous - I'll hit puberty any day now:D

Too_Lively said...

I think I have a complex after reading this.

Tim Rice said...

It sounds like you are still your same old self! ;)

Wish you a great 2007!

Stewart Sternberg (half of L.P. Styles) said...

Happy Anniversary. I just went through your blog and enjoyed several of your past posts. I look forward to reading more in the future, and promise to check in here often. Peace

choochoo said...

Lively - eat some chocolate. Chocolate cures everything.

Tim - if it ain't broken, don't fix it;)

Stewart - thank you. Look forwards to seeing you around:)