Pages

Monday, February 06, 2012

Every Monday, Mr Choochoo starts work early in the morning and doesn't get off until late at night. Given a stupidly long drive home and another early start on Tuesday, he spends Monday nights at a B&B. I spend Monday nights on the couch with my peepers glued to the boob tube. Being home all alone is much more boring than I remembered from when I lived alone. To entertain myself, I stock up on all those things you shouldn't really eat and stuff my face until I'm half a chip away from tossing my cookies. Luckily the mister always comes home before I get fat.

However, in a few weeks he needs to be away for several days for a seminar. I might have to have my jaws wired shut during that period...

In the meanwhile, I'm going to just do this:


8 comments:

MrChoo said...

MWC! Keepin' it real.

Secret Agent Woman said...

You need to throw a party while he's gone.

Ian said...

Indulge yourself. Aloneness gives you the right. Was trying to deduce what you were watching there.

Jocelyn said...

Ain't that love? "I'm more bored when I'm alone now that I know you, compared to how bored I was when I was alone before I knew you."

Valentine's sentiments, indeed.

Jazz said...

What Jocelyn said, and were you watching a Danish soap?

Jazz said...

ps: Blogger doesn't usually let me post on blogs with word verification - definitely when I use my wordpress identity, and usually not even with my blogger one. They seem to have made an exception for you. D'you feel special?

choochoo said...

MrChoo - yeah!

Agent - I'm too old...

Jocelyn - ain't it just?

Jazz & Ian - that would be 'married with children'

Jazz again - I AM special!

choochoo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.