Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Lonesome and sugary

The mister has gone off to another seminar. He keeps insisting on learning stuff. I have this bad habit of mostly just eating sugar while he's away. Hopefully he'll come home before I get so big that I won't be able to make it out of the house.

Holy crab cakes, am I nauseous... And yet, I still manage to feel hungry, despite having to crammed my face full of junk all day long. However, I'm not clever enough to eat real food, and opt for more candy, which makes me even more nauseous. Because I don't insist on learning stuff.

The Mister will be back on Wednesday, which happens to be our third anniversary and we,re going out for dinner. Keep your fingers crossed that pukey-foamy-in-the-stomach sensation will be gone by then.

6 comments:

Lil said...

Mmmm crab cakes....

Secret Agent Woman said...

Now crab cakes I could go for. But as much as a sugar hound as I can be, I'm not sure about your particular stash. Where's the chocolate?

Jocelyn said...

I can't even empathize with your sugar eating because I just need to type that YOU TOTALLY SHOULD CONTACT ISOBEL. SHE SOUNDS AWESOME.

choochoo said...

Crab cakes are awesome!

Agent - there about 50% chocolate,actually. Can't have a sugar-rush without chocolate.

Jocelyn - yeah! Our comment fields almost have the same URL! I was going to label it as spam, but I think I'll keep it for funsies.

Ian Lidster said...

I love you, but don't share your taste for candy. Hardly ever touch it. However, crabcakes we had yesterday and I made them. Aren't I clever?

choochoo said...

You are terribly clever, Ian. Then again, we all knew that already.