Pages

Monday, March 05, 2007

Look at me, I'm a staaaar

Look, I'm FAMOUS!

http://mrjoeblogs.blogspot.com/2007/03/joe-blogs-interview-96-welcome-to.html

Now that I'm a superstar, I'm going to start doing all of those things that stars do. Let's see... Maybe I should climb around the mountaintops in Tibet in search of monasteries where the munks will train me in all sorts of mystical arts. However, those munks tend to shave off their eyebrows, and I think that I'd be much too distracted by the shiny patch of flesh above their eyes to absorb much of their wisdom.

I could join scientology. Then again, I wouldn't want to be known as the woman who strangled Tom Cruise with his own corset.

I'll give it some thought while I'm in rehab and get back to you later.

12 comments:

Jazz said...

Bwah! So now we're supposed to suck up to you 'n all?


And is it because you're a star that your word verification is suddenly super long and complicated?

mist1 said...

I hope you can blog from rehab.

furiousBall said...

I'd have no problem with you strangling Tom Cruise, come on...take one for the team.

Eyebrows are pretty necessary, afterall, the whole take off the eyeglasses and look at the camera move is totally dependent on the brows...seriously

choochoo said...

Jazz - yes and probably.

Mist1 - I'm sure I can. Besides, I need to come up with an addiction that I wanna get rid of first.

Furiousball - I'll do it if you provide the alibi. And eyebrows should never be underestimated.

Rain said...

Good interview!

((happy dance))

jillie said...

So if you're not going to be the one to strangle Tom...do you mind if I do it instead?

Good job!

choochoo said...

Rain - *dances along*

Jillie - but, of course not. Go right aheda. I'll clap and cheer if you want

mr. Fabulous - since it's you, I'll sign both of'em. Hell, I've already signed my own and that's really good practice, you know.

Cochise said...

Hi, Choo!

In fact, you are. Famous, I mean. I’ve already read your interview. Now that you’re a star, will you keep visiting us, poor bastards, or do we have to bribe you, in order to get … your attention?

Doubt: Where, in the hell, is… Hellhole?

Tip: I hope you won’t shave off your eyebrows, you look great the way you are.

Greetings from Cochise!

Evil Spock said...

Congrats! Evil Spock is jealous of your newfound fame. What's your secret? Is it drugs? It's drugs isn't it. Come on, it's drugs. Is it drugs?

choochoo said...

Cochise - Hellhole is in the arsehole of the universe.

Evil Spock - No, it's higly advanced mind-control. Now bring me a cookie!

Tisha! said...

you were always a superstar!

great interview and pic, you freakin brighten up my day you nutcase! :)))

cary grant eh? too bad he's dead, the gay part didn't bother me so much he had a penis LOL

choochoo said...

Tisha - I miss Cary Grant. Even though I never once saw his schlong.