Pages

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I'm it again

Once again, I've been tagged. These are seven songs that I'm into right now:
1: "I'm an asshole"

By Dennis Leary. I like this song. Somewhere beneath my sweet, harmless exterior, there's an asshole just gagging to come out and make your life miserable.



2: "The greatest"


By Cat Power. I wanna be the greatest. Enough said.

3: "(I can't get no) satisfaction)"




By the Rolling Stones. The perfect song for dancing around the house like a maniac. Which I do. Often.

4: "Jumpin' Jack Flash"




More Rolling Stones. Because this song is almost as perfect for dancing around the house like a maniac as Satisfaction. Almost. Very close.

5: "You got me rocking"





By... *drumroll*.... ROLLING STONES. If you don't realise why this is a great song, you're to dumb for me to talk to anyway. So there.



6: "Are you gonna go my way?"


I've been obsessed with this song since I was thirteen years old. Never been fed up with it. Which is kinda sorta freaky, now that I think about it...



7: "Like always"



By Motorpsycho. At the moment this is my lie-on-the-floor-and-stare-at-the-ceiling-song. If you're going to lie on the floor, you need one of those. Everybody knows that.


Microphone pic by Brainloc for www.sxc.jpg
Rolling Stones pic by Cromo for www.Flickr.com

9 comments:

Jazz said...

Somehow it's so easy to picture you jumping around the house like a maniac.

Hageltoast said...

i love your choices!!!

choochoo said...

Jazz - thanks to the fact that it gets dark early and it's light inside, most of the neighbourhood can picture it.

Toasty - Me too:D

Chris said...

My first time stopping by (by way of Reforming Slacker) - I loved the pics that accompanied your song choices!

choochoo said...

Thanks Come back anytime:)

Jocelyn said...

Do you even do some Mick Jagger choreography? The upturned palm-thingy under the chin and all? My secret song appreciation right now goes, if you can stand it, to Weird Al Yankovic's "White & Nerdy." I swear this is completely removed from *anything* I ever normally listen to. But it kills me.

choochoo said...

I don't really know any Mick Jagger choreography, but if I did, I'd do it, alright:D

Tim Rice said...

Choochoo, you sure seem to go all out when you do these sorts of things. :)

choochoo said...

Well, it was either that or working on my math-stuff... lol